Thanks you for your patience as we work through planning and starting our season. Below are updates that were emailed out to our families. We will continue to send updates and hope to see you on the field soon!
TIMBIT SEASON - U3 to U9
With the current AHS restrictions in place that do not allow games or spectators, it is doubtful that we will be able to start the season the first week of May as we usually do. We will be monitoring the restrictions and tweaking our programs to adhere to the AHS restrictions. With the ever evolving situation, we don't know when the season will start or what it will look like. It could possibly start and end later or be a shorter season.
We plan to make a decision by May 15 at the latest on the season particulars. We will not process the pending payments that are scheduled for April 30 until we know what the season particulars will be. So, we will reschedule these pending payments to May 16, 2021.
ARSENAL TECHNCIAL PROGRAM - U11 to U19
With the current AHS restrictions in place that only allow 10 people on the field including coaches, do not allow scrimmage or spectators, we will not start the season the first week of May as we usually do. We are looking to start the technical program May 17. We are hoping that restrictions may loosen by then so we can at least get team’s to practice together and and possibly scrimmage. We will be monitoring the restrictions and tweaking our programs to adhere to the AHS restrictions.
We will reschedule the April 30 pending payments to May 16, 2021.
ARSENAL COMMUNITY LEAGUE - U11 to U19
Unfortunately, with the current step 1 AHS restrictions for outdoor sports with no games allowed and the unlikelihood that those restrictions will be relaxed in time for the outdoor season, we are not able to offer the community league program for this outdoor season. We are offering the technical training program that we can tweak to adhere to the AHS restrictions.