Girls in Sport Program
Arsenal Girls in Sport Program
Girls reaching their full potential in an inclusive environment.
Our goal is to establish a safe environment where girls are given the tools to take ownership of their development. We will provide a supportive staff that focuses on developing positive characteristics and providing opportunities for girls to see themselves as role models and contributing members of their communities.
To have as many female coaches and mentors as possible within our organization to support our girls' program. We can do this by:
- Strengthening and supporting our older female soccer athletes who are interesting in coaching.
- Inviting women from high schools, colleges, and other soccer organizations.
- Organizing events throughout the season that promote a healthy relationship between player, role model and coach.
- Holding special events with guest speakers that help provide guidance for healthy lifestyles both mentally and physically.
- Hosting coaching clinics for our female coaches to help ensure they get the appropriate tools to assist our players in making good choices on and off the field.
- Providing technical training and conditioning clinics such as knee fit, warm-ups geared towards women, exercise, and proper weight use (for U15 and up)